What information do we collect?
We strive to provide relevant, compelling content in a way that respects your right to privacy. We do not use, house, or know any of your Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, email, your place of work, your date of birth, your phone number, or other personal information, unless you choose to provide it to us.
Big Happy collects non-personal information that does not reveal your specific identity. Collecting certain types of non-personal information allows us to work with our business partners to send you interest-based advertisements and to measure the success of these advertisements. The types of non-personal information we may collect in order to provide our Services include:
- Engagement with Advertisements: Big Happy may use de-identified information to support our interest-based advertising activities. We do not retain any personal information connected with the de-identified information.
- Big Happy Proprietary Identifiers
- Device Type and Screen Size
- Mobile Advertising Identifiers
- Non-Personal data inferred from IP
- Geo-Location Data: We may collect and process information about your general location. The information we collect may tell us which zip code you are in, but it does not tell us your precise location.
- Cookies*: Cookies are a small text file that is placed on your computer or device when you visit certain websites. A cookie contains a unique number, which is used to recognize your computer when a user of your computer or mobile device returns to a website that it has visited previously.
How do we use the information we collect?.
- Deliver or enable our advertising partners to deliver personalized messages that match your interests, including interest-based advertisements;
- Understand the interests of our advertising partners’ users;
- Customize user experiences when they use our advertising partners’ services;
- Generate and analyze statistics about the performance of advertising campaigns, and to improve performance over time;
Client and Partner Data Our clients and business partners sometimes create technical identifiers for their own purposes. These partners have gotten permission to collect personal information, but that information will be hashed or altered when sent to us so as to mask any personal information from us.
We may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect for any of these purposes.